Dietician, Podiatrist, Diabetes Educator, Exercise Physiologist & Psychologist
Active Medical hosts a range of allied health practitioners including a Caroline Springs dietician, podiatrist, diabetes educator, exercise physiologist and psychologists to support our patients in achieving and maintaining optimum health.
Each of our allied health practitioners specialises in a specific area of health care and education, ensuring you get the best advice from a person with expert knowledge.
Allied Health practitioners currently seeing patients at Active Medical include:
- Dietician Nalani Jethani – a qualified practicing Dietician and Nutritionist and member of the Dieticians Association of Australia. Ms Jethani has a special interest in chronic disease management, cardiovascular disease, dyslipidemia, diabetes, CKD and weight management through diet and lifestyle modification.
- Podiatrist Dr Emilio Karikis – Member of the Aust. Podiatry Association. Dr Emilio treats all areas of podiatry with a special interest in health promotion and disease prevention.
- Exercise Physiologist Andy Hales – accredited exercise physiologist, registered with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA). Andy specialises in the delivery of exercise for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries and offers bilingual consultations to his patients in English and Maltese.
- Clinical Psychologist Dr Cassandra Dean – a nationally recognised Psychologist and Member of the Australian Psychological Society and the College of Clinical Psychologists. Dr Dean uses a range of therapies including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Cassandra has a particular interest in integrated treatment for mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- Clinical Psychologist Fadia Isaac – With an Honours in Applied Sciences and a Master of Clinical Psychology Fadia is a registered member of the Australian Psychological Society and has experience working with youth and adults presenting with stress, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, workplace bullying, grief and loss, relationship issues, adjustment difficulties, eating disorders, PTSD, addiction and complex trauma.
To make an appointment with any of Active Medical’s Caroline Springs Allied Health practitioners BOOK ONLINE or call 03 9363 0954.