Family Medicine at Active Medical
Active Medical’s experienced doctors are first choice for families looking to form an ongoing partnership with a GP to care for their family’s health – at all life stages.
We have worked hard to establish a team of quality GPs with a range of special interest and skills to cater for patients as they move through life, and to assist families in securing ongoing medical care for their loved ones.
Our Caroline Springs doctors support families by providing services including:
- Chronic Disease Care – including developing ongoing Care Plans for people with chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, hypertension, musculoskeletal diseases and kidney disease.
- Mental Health Treatment including depression, anxiety, stress and anger management, grief, counselling, addiction disorders and other mental illness.
- Women’s Health – continence support, preventative health checks, family planning, fertility issues, healthy weight management, pregnancy care including Shared Maternity Care.
- Men’s Health – including skin checks, emotional wellbeing, heart health, hypertension monitoring and musculoskeletal issues.
- Children’s Health Checks – including developmental checks, children’s immunisations, hearing and sight assessments and asthma management.
The Active Medical GP team also has significant experience in treating and caring for older patients in maintaining the best possible health. We can also support families in Health Assessments and developing Care Plans for ageing family members.
See profiles of the Caroline Springs doctors who are part of the Active Medical team.
Our GPs are also supported onsite by allied health professionals that provide pathology, diabetes education, podiatry, psychology, dietary advice and exercise physiology from our Caroline Springs medical clinic.
To make an appointment please call our friendly team on 03 9363 0954 during opening hours or BOOK ONLINE
Active Medical is located at 228-232 Caroline Springs Blvd, Caroline Spring.