Caroline Springs Allied Health Services
Dietitian, Diabetes Educator, Occupational Therapist, Exercise Physiologist, Podiatrist & Physiotherapist
Active Medical hosts a range of allied health practitioners including a Caroline Springs dietitian, diabetes educator, occupational therapist and an exercise physiologist to support our patients in achieving and maintaining optimum health. Podiatrist and Physiotherapist located next door.
Each of our allied health practitioners specialises in a specific area of health care and education, ensuring you get the best advice from a person with expert knowledge.
Allied Health practitioners currently seeing patients at Active Medical include:
- Dietitian Nalani Jethani – a qualified practicing Dietitian and Nutritionist and member of the Dietitians Association of Australia. Ms Jethani has a special interest in chronic disease management, cardiovascular disease, dyslipidemia, diabetes, CKD and weight management through diet and lifestyle modification.
- Diabetes Educator Josie Ayad – a Credentialed Diabetes Educator with experience in Diabetes care, management and prevention. Josie offers holistic and evidence based diabetes advice and provides tailored care to meet each persons individual and unique health needs. Josie is happy to provide consultations in both English and Arabic.
- Occupational Therapist Nermein Gouda – Nermein has worked in Vocational Rehabilitation for many years and has special interests in assisting patients with Chronic Medical conditions with high care needs. Nermein enjoys working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds including refugees and asylum seekers and uses a client centred approach in her practice, working collaboratively with other practitioners to achieve best outcomes.
- Exercise Physiologist Mir Ali – Mir is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with an interest in improving quality of life, health and well-being through prescription of exercise. Mir is specialised in graded exercise therapy and lifestyle interventions for people at risk of developing, or with existing chronic and complex medical conditions and injuries. Mir provides evidence based exercise programs that are specifically tailored to each individual client. He applies “exercise as a medicine” for the treatment of chronic diseases such as musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, Metabolic, neurological and other conditions.
- Podiatry Holistic Foot Clinic - Podiatry for all manner of foot & ankle problems, from skin & nail pains, to sports injuries and diabetes foot health. The team at Holistic Foot practice a “whole lifestyle” approach to foot and ankle health, which involves the assessment of a patient’s body, lifestyle and activities to formulate a care plan for their feet. Located next door to Active Medical.
- Physiotherapy Life Physio - is a sports, spinal, women’s health and general physiotherapy clinic located next door to Active Medical. Offering remedial massage and clinical pilates (including Post-natal Pilates) to the local community. Trained in the assessment, diagnosis, and management of individual injuries or conditions. Consultations are one-on-one, ensuring they listen to your needs and give patients the best care possible.