Dietitian, Diabetes Educator, Podiatrist, Occupational Therapist & Exercise Physiologist
Active Medical hosts a range of allied health practitioners including a Caroline Springs dietitian, diabetes educator, podiatrist, occupational therapist and an exercise physiologist to support our patients in achieving and maintaining optimum health.
Each of our allied health practitioners specialises in a specific area of health care and education, ensuring you get the best advice from a person with expert knowledge.
Allied Health practitioners currently seeing patients at Active Medical include:
- Dietitian Nalani Jethani – a qualified practicing Dietitian and Nutritionist and member of the Dietitians Association of Australia. Ms Jethani has a special interest in chronic disease management, cardiovascular disease, dyslipidemia, diabetes, CKD and weight management through diet and lifestyle modification.
- Diabetes Educator Janet Yong – a Credentialed Diabetes Educator with over six years experience in Diabetes care, management and prevention, Janet offers culturally appropriate dietary changes, practical lifestyle modifications and optimises diabetes treatment to empower patients to Eat Well, Move More and Love Life!
- Podiatrist Caelin Ling – Member of the Aust. Podiatry Association. Caelin enjoys working together with patients to identify their unique goals and needs when helping them maximise their foot health and general wellbeing. With experience in community health, rural health, aged care and private practice, Dr. Ling is fascinated by aged care podiatry, dermatology, chronic disease-related foot health and the impact that podiatry can have on the lives of others.
- Occupational Therapist Nermein Gouda – Nermein has worked in Vocational Rehabilitation for many years and has special interests in assisting patients with Chronic Medical conditions with high care needs. Nermein enjoys working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds including refugees and asylum seekers and uses a client centred approach in her practice, working collaboratively with other practitioners to achieve best outcomes.
- Exercise Physiologist Kiran Surenani – an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with an interest in improving quality of life, health and wellbeing through prescription of exercise. Kiran is specialised in graded exercise therapy and lifestyle interventions for persons at risk of developing, or with existing chronic and complex medical conditions and injuries.
To make an appointment with any of Active Medical’s Caroline Springs Allied Health practitioners BOOK ONLINE or call 03 9363 0954.