We are a COVID-19 Vaccination Provider
Active Medical is pleased to advise that we are an approved vaccination provider for the COVID-19 vaccines. We are happy to help provide COVID-19 immunisation for our local area and wider community.
Checking when you can receive your COVID-19 vaccine
To find out when you are eligible to receive the vaccine, complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker. This will tell you which phase of the rollout you are in.
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
When it is your turn to get vaccinated, you can book your appointment online by selecting our COVID Vaccine Clinic Appointment Diary.
Make sure you book an appointment for your second dose of the vaccine at Active Medical during your first vaccine appointment. Our team will ensure that your appointment is booked within the correct time frame between doses.
Getting ready for your appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
- if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- if you are in quarantine
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
COVID Vaccine Factsheets:
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccine
- Information on Pfizer vaccine
- After your Pfizer vaccine
- Information on AstraZeneca vaccine
- After your AstraZeneca vaccine
- FAQs – AstraZeneca vaccine and thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS)
- Weighing up the potential benefits against risk of harm AstraZeneca
- Department of Health COVID-19 Resources
- Find COVID-19 vaccine information in your language